By joining the Retrofit Revolution WhatsApp group, you understand that your telephone number and possibly name will be visible to everyone in the group. The aim of the group is to have a civil and useful platform to share contacts, articles, grant information and knowledge about retrofitting properties. By joining the group you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Always keep to the purpose of the group, don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics.
- Be considerate, respectful to others and use appropriate language
- Refrain from commenting or sharing content that could be interpreted as inappropriate, upsetting or offensive.
- Any opinions expressed are the opinions of individual members. Group administrators are not responsible for any comments posted by individual members of the group.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- Don’t have long one-to-one conversations in the group – private message people instead.
- Try not to post messages between 21:00 and 07:00 and remember you can mute group notifications and nobody will know.
- Don’t be offended if others leave.
- In case of disagreement or fallouts, group administrators have final say over whether somebody should be removed from the group or not.