- 1 of 182
We're looking for musicians to help bring a festive atmosphere to the streets of Herne Hill during the Christmas Fair (13th December), late night shopping events (11th & 18th December) and at the Sunday market in December.
Are you interested? Want more information? Please email Tricia.
Tis the season to shop locally...
Petitioning City Airport - stop the proposed concentrated departures over a narrow corridor of South London (Catford, Dulwich, Brixton, Stockwell and Vauxhall)
London City Airport are proposing to concentrate flights taking off from the airport in a narrow corridor. To the south affected areas will be Catford, Dulwich, Brixton, Stockwell and Vauxhall. Meaning these areas will get more planes then currently should the proposal go through.
For more information and to sign the petition please follow here.
Ready for some festive fun? Check out West Dulwich's Christmas Fair on Saturday 29th November based around Parkhall, Rosendale and Croxted Roads. It's only a short ride away on the number 3...go on, venture out for the day!
What’s On? ALL DAY
- Street food stalls in car park area of Croxted Road
- Arts & Crafts Market on Rosendale Road
- Christmas Food Tasting at Cook on Park Hall Road
- Mulled wine & mince pies at Alleyn Park Garden Centre
- Free glass mulled cider with any purchase of Christmas specials at Dulwich Bakery on Park Hall Road
- Where’s Santa Competition – collect forms from Dulwich Books
- Opium Jewellery Presentation with Processo in Jaadu on Park Hall Road
- Chianti Mulled Wine with La Gastronomia on Park Hall Road
- 20% discount off vouchers when you pop into Lawler Steel on Park Hall Road
- 15% off any retail product in Polished on Rosendale Road
- Roast Chestnut Stall at Scotch Meats on Rosendale Road
- Christmas Decorating Demonstrations at The Dulwich Trader
- Free prize draw for a Christmas hamper when you pop into Thomas’s Schoolwear on Croxted Road
- Shellac manicure & blow dry for £48 (was £55) at Jo Partridge on Croxted Road
- Santa’s grotto and face painting with Wigwam on Rosendale Road
- 10.30am – 12.30pm Wreath Making Alleyn Park Garden Centre
- 11am – 12 noon Dulwich Opera outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road TBC
- 11am – 12 noon How to make Christmas canapés with professional chef at InToTo Kitchens on Park Hall Road
- 12 noon – 1pm Pop Choir outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road
- 12noon – 4pm Stella & Dot Jewellery at Jo Partridge on Croxted Road
- 1pm – 2pm Gems Dance School Workshop outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road
- 2pm – 3pm Glee Club outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road
- 2pm – 2.45pm Tin Pan Annie on Rosendale Road
- 2.30pm Print-Making Demonstration at Half Moon Studio (behind Dulwich Bakery)
- 3pm – 3.45pm Tin Pan Annie outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road
- 3.45pm Where’s Santa competition Prize Draw & lucky Dip in Dulwich Books
- 4pm – 4.30pm Tin Pan Annie outside Lloyds Bank on Croxted Road
- 4.30pm – 4.45 Mrs Christmas
The Parent Promoters' Foundation at Elmgreen School invite you to DISCO TIME.
It’ll be a lovely evening – a Northern Soul hour with dance lesson from 7.30pm, a great selection of your music and fantastic food all included in the ticket price.
DISCO TIME is the first step in Elmgreen’s efforts to fund–raise for a school minibus and it’d be great to have your support for this excellent cause. It’s open to all over 18s so feel free to bring your friends too
- 1 of 182